Steeds meer transgenders melden zich voor om de geslachtsverandering operatief zoveel mogelijk weer ongedaan te maken. “The growing rates of depression in transgender people post-sex reassignment surgery is a legitimate area of concern and worthy of study. The fact that more and more transgender people are seeking to have their sex reassignment surgery reversed is also something that needs to be studied. People’s mental health is at stake. And isn’t one of the transgender lobby’s main talking points about how public attitudes and laws have a negative effect on the mental well-being of transgender people?The whole thing, of course, is a shell game. The transgender community, and the LGBT community at large, are unwilling to let the research move forward because it contradicts the narrative they desperately seek to protect. And that narrative is a lie.Boys cannot be girls, and girls cannot be boys. God created man and woman, and the Bible never disconnects gender from biological sex. In his short book Transgender, Vaughan Roberts helpfully explains, “We discover later in the Bible that the distinction between male and female is fundamental in contributing to a picture of the gospel and to the meaning and purpose of life.“”
- Nikkei sluit week hoger af
- Topvrouw weg bij Gates Foundation
- Rechters zijn zwaarder gaan straffen
- Politie doodt arrestanten misbruikzaak India
- Verdachten groepsverkrachtingen voor rechter
- Drie militairen dood bij helikoptercrash VS
- Uitvaart van twee bemanningsleden kotter Urk
- CBS: omzet groothandels in de lift
- Doden door gasexplosie Iran
- Kleine winsten voor Wall Street
- Kerken in Afrika blijven blind voor corruptie
- Ds. Posthouwer (PKN) in Putten begraven
- In Turkije is Nicolaas van Myra vergeten
- Vragen bij het „grote plaatje” van de Bijbel
- Rooms-Katholieke Kerk België telt minder kerkgangers
- „Restauratie Notre-Dame toont spanning tussen kerk en staat”
- Ethiopische kerk luidt noodklok over geweld
- Bijbelse verwachting voor Arabische volken
- Wandtegels, van ballast naar Bijbelse geschiedenis
- YouVersion reveals most read Bible verse of 2019
- A growing number of US pastors believe the economy is harming their churches: LifeWay
- Church, funeral home come together to hold 'Blue Christmas' service
- Pastor Greg Laurie says Jarrid Wilson is in Heaven despite suicide
- White pastor who is ‘epitome of faithfulness’ chosen to lead black church
- Liquid Church to pack 1 million meals for annual Christmas Outreach
- Episcopal LGBT advocacy group head resigns amid allegations of mismanagement
- Louie Giglio on Winter Jam 2020: Jesus is relevant to every age, economic status
- Megachurch pastor resigns over allegations of sex with 18-year-old members of youth group 17 years ago
- Tony Evans mourns death of father: 'For his legacy of faith and family, I’m forever grateful'
- Effective population sizes and loss of diversity during the Flood bottleneck
- Were the Egyptian pyramids built before the Flood?
- Designer stripes: Zebras and the truth of Genesis
- Separating fact from fiction in a farcical story!
- The unique post-Flood Ice Age
- How could a loving God send a global Flood?
- The genetic effects of the population bottleneck associated with the Genesis Flood
- Why I believe in biblical Creation
- More T. rex Soft Tissues
- Giving Tuesday 2019—Become a Creation Advocate
- Inside December 2019 Acts & Facts
- The Pilgrims
- Save the Date for Giving Tuesday 2019!
- New Bird Fossil Doesn't Fit Evolutionary Story
- Is Climate Change Activism a Religion?
- The Legacies of Phillip E. Johnson
- Ape Spit Radically Different from Human
- Do Maillard Reactions Explain Dinosaur Proteins?